So, I didn’t make it the whole 24 hours. I only made it 19 and I never had reading time without interruptions. Why do children automatically know that they should stay up late when you most need them to go to bed on time?
I did finish 3 books and will probably finish the 4th today.
Here are the winners from the comments on my post from yesterday:
- Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness)
These are the books I have for you to choose from:
- Pure Blood by Caitlin Kittredge
- Gorgeous as Sin by Susan Johnson
- Sinful Between the Sheets by Barbara Pierce
- Naughty by Nature by Barbara Pierce
- Scandalous by Night by Barbara Pierce
- Kill Me Twice by Roxanne St. Claire
- Thrill Me to Death by Roxanne St. Claire
Email me at Carrie@thebookgirl.net with your mailing address and top 3 choices. I will try to get everyone their first pick!