Sourcebooks B&N Heyer Receipt Promotion
This September, Sourcebooks is exclusively releasing The Foundling by Georgette Heyer in Barnes & Nobles stores Nationwide!!
Sourcebooks is holding a fabulous receipt promotion! Send us your receipt/proof of purchase of The Foundling from your local Barnes & Noble to our office or a scanned receipt in an email to email@example.com and you’ll be entered to win a $200 Barnes & Noble gift card! Receipts must be dated between September 1 – September 31, 2009, and can be from an in-store or online purchase. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
But WAIT—you can win a book from Sourcebooks now! As a thank you to the book girl for helping spread the word about our B&N Heyer Receipt Promotion, Sourcebooks is giving away 2 books from the list of books below! Leave a comment about your favorite Heyer moment and you’ll be entered to win your choice of book! 2 winners—US and Canada addresses only please.(CONTEST WILL RUN THROUGH THE 31st)
Sourcebooks is so excited about the warm embrace everyone has given the Georgette Heyer reissues! Good luck—we look forward to hearing from you!
Send your Barnes & Noble The Foundling receipts to
PO Box 4410
Naperville, IL 60567
Remember: Leave a comment! Two lucky commenters will be able to choose a book from the following:
- The Spoken Word Revolution edited by Mark Eleveld
- Poetry Speaks Expanded edited by Elise Paschen and Rebekah Presson Mosby
- Letters From Pemberley by Jane Dawkins
- How (Not) to Have a Perfect Wedding by Arliss Ryan
- Hundreds of Years to Reform a Rake by Laurie Brown
- A Chain of Voices by Andre Brink
- First Lady by Michael Malone
- The Ultimate Bartenders Guide by Ray Foley
- Improvisation for the Spirit by Katie Goodman
- The Successful Novelist by David Morrell
Join our Georgette Heyer mailing list!: http://www.sourcebooks.com/spotlight/georgette-heyer.html