12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS: Christmas Romance I Read Again and Again…

There are several Christmas romances that I read over and over. I save them for the few days before Christmas when I don’t have much time to read and need something comforting that I don’t have to really think about. It’s like visiting old friends :) They are all novellas or anthologies (and I only read some of the books within the anthologies).

Here’s my list of Christmas re-reads:

• HOLIDAY SEDUCTION – Jaci Burton and Lauren Dane – Very Sexy holiday stories to heat up a cold night.
  • YULE BE MINE – Lori Foster – Funny and sexy!
  • THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS – Lori Foster, Erin McCarthy, Jill Shalvis, Kathy Love, Katherine Garbera, Kylie Adams – Short sexy stories **Only $1.99 on Kindle and SO worth it!!**
  • MUST LOVE MISTLETOE – Christie Ridgeway – Full length novel w/sweet romance

Do you have any books that you re-read year after year?

Posted under Contemporary Romance,ebook,Erotic Romance,Holiday Romance by the book girl on Wednesday 12 December 2012 at 5:53 pm

8 Comments »

1. Comment by Quilt Lady — December 12, 2012 @ 7:46 pm

I have an old book by Constance O’Banyon called Five Golden Rings and it was really good. I haven’t got it out this year so far. Haven’t had time.

2. Comment by Jane — December 12, 2012 @ 8:47 pm

One holiday story I reread is Nancy Warren’s “Nutcracker Sweet.”

3. Comment by donnas — December 13, 2012 @ 2:04 am

I dont, going to have to try those out and see if they will become one though.

4. Comment by Patoct — December 13, 2012 @ 1:14 pm

No I don’t. I have enuf trouble trying to read all the holidays books that come out and that are on my shelf (as well as the other tbrs)

5. Comment by Babs — December 13, 2012 @ 1:58 pm

I’m always buried under books that I need to read for the first time…I don’t usually go back and reread holiday ones! I love getting one or two new ones each year however…

6. Comment by Erica — December 13, 2012 @ 3:28 pm

No I don’t have any but I’ll try out one of yours

7. Comment by Joanne B — December 13, 2012 @ 4:04 pm

No I don’t but yours sound great. I’ll have to try them. Thanks.

8. Comment by CrystalGB — December 13, 2012 @ 5:33 pm

An Outlaw for Christmas by Lori Handeland.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI